Graduate Rate 58%
Retention Rate 48%
At North Adrian's College of Beauty Inc, the graduation rate is 57.53% - 84 students have completed out of 146 candidates. In addition, 2 students still enrolled and 60 students have left the school before completing program.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||60||41.10%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.3 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 84 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||3||2.05%)|
|In 150% normal time||84||57.53%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At North Adrian's College of Beauty Inc, the retention rate is 48%.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?