Tuition & Fees $4,632
Student Population 1,812
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,197
Graduation Rate 24 %
North Arkansas College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Harrison, Arkansas. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $2,952 for Arkansas residents and $4,632 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,812 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from North Arkansas College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of North Arkansas College are $2,952 for Arkansas residents and $4,632 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at North Arkansas. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,197 and 77% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,812 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
North Arkansas offers 56 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||18||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||3|
North Arkansas College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
North Arkansas College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arkansas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arkansas?