Total Enrollment 35,479
There are 35,479 students including 25,199 undergraduate and 10,280 graduate students at North Carolina State University at Raleigh for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 28,368 full-time and 7,111 part-time students with gender distribution of 18,917 male and 16,562 female students. North Carolina State University at Raleigh is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,986 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
North Carolina State University at Raleigh has a total enrollment of 35,479 with a gender distribution of 53.32% male (18,917 students) and 46.68% female (16,562 students). There are 13,461 male and 11,738 female students in undergraduate school and 5,456 male and 4,824 female students are attending graduate school at North Carolina State University at Raleigh.
North Carolina State University at Raleigh has 28,368 full-time and 7,111 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 22,317 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,882 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 6,051 students are full-time and 4,229 are part-time students.
At North Carolina State University at Raleigh, 2,986 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 11,555 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 35,479 students. In undergraduate schools, 11,250 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 3,291 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||11,555||10,452||1,103|
|Not In Online Classes||20,938||13,949||6,989|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at North Carolina State University at Raleigh. There are 128 American Indian/Native American, 21,909 White, 2,055 Black/African American, 2,282 Asian, 1,761 Hispanic, 19 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,634 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||128||73||55|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||19||9||10|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at North Carolina State University at Raleigh.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?