North Dakota State College of Science is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 6 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1971 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||5/7/1998 - Current|
North Dakota State College of Science has 6 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||3/9/2018 - Current|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||9/27/2017 - 3/9/2018|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||5/1/1991 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Assisting (DA)||Accredited (Actual)||5/27/1960 - Current|
|Dental Hygiene (DH)||Accredited (Actual)||5/26/1967 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1972 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?