Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 6,960
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 64%
Average Aid Amount $5,614
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,080
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 95%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 6,960 students (64% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,614. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,080 students (95% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at North Dakota State University-Main Campus is $10,601 for North Dakota residents and $15,076 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Dakota?