Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Northwest College-Tualatin does not offer the online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. It provides the programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Northwest College-Tualatin for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
Northwest College-Tualatin provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness and employment for students . Next table lists student services provided at Northwest College-Tualatin to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✔|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||N/A|
Northwest College-Tualatin has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at -.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Northwest College-Tualatin
Northwest College-Tualatin is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about Northwest College-Tualatin.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Oregon?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Oregon?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Oregon?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Oregon?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?