Books & Supplies$2,975
Off-Campus Living Costs $30,580
Northwest College-Tualatin 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Northwest College-Tualatin is $18,361. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $30,580 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $51,916 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Tuition & Fees||$18,361|
|Books & Supplies||$2,975|
|Room & Board||$22,000|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,423|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$48,493|
|***Northwest College-Tualatin does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2015-2016, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $18,361.
|2013||2014||2015||2016||Tuition & Fees||-||-||-||$18,361|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $2,975. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Northwest College-Tualatin.
|Books & Supplies||-||-||-||$2,975|
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for living costs at Northwest College-Tualatin is and $30,580 when living off-campus .
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||-||-||-||$22,000|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Oregon?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Oregon?