Acceptance Rate 45 %
Tuition & Fees $8,720
Student Population 33
Graduation Rate 33 %
Northwestern Polytechnic University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Fremont, California. The highest degree offered by Northwestern Polytechnic University is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,720 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 33 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 45% and the graduation rate is 33% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Northwestern Polytechnic's tuition & fees is $8,720. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $8,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Northwestern Polytechnic. The acceptance rate of Northwestern Polytechnic is 45% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 11%. The average graduation rate is 33% and no students have transferred out from the school. A total of 33 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Northwestern Polytechnic University is 45 %.
Graduation Rate for Northwestern Polytechnic University is 33 %
Student Population for Northwestern Polytechnic University is 33
Student to Faculty Ratio for Northwestern Polytechnic University is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
|Address||47671 Westinghouse Drive, Fremont, CA 94539|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.npu.edu/admissions/tuition|
Northwestern Polytechnic offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Northwestern Polytechnic University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Northwestern Polytechnic University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?