Graduate Rate 77%
At Ocean Corporation, the graduation rate is 76.60% - 108 students have completed out of 141 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||33||23.40%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.89 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 108 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||89||63.12%)|
|In 150% normal time||108||76.60%)|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?