Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $3,504
Odessa College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 2,011 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,225 students have took some online courses at Odessa College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,280 for Texas residents and $3,504 for others at Odessa College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Odessa College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,504 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||2,011|
Odessa College offers 102 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,280 for Texas residents and $3,504 for students from other States at Odessa College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -18.55% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Odessa College, 2,011 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,225 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 7,083 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,225||2,225||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,847||2,847||0|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?