Total Enrollment 7,083
Odessa College has a total enrollment of 7,083 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,766 full-time and 4,317 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,704 male and 4,379 female students. Odessa College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,011 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Odessa College has a total enrollment of 7,083 with a gender distribution of 38.18% male (2,704 students) and 61.82% female (4,379 students).
Odessa College has 2,766 full-time and 4,317 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,766 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,317 students are attending with part-time status.
At Odessa College, 2,011 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,225 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 7,083 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,225||2,225||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,847||2,847||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Odessa College. There are 323 American Indian/Native American, 4,313 White, 453 Black/African American, 121 Asian, 1,714 Hispanic, 33 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 24 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||323||144||179|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||33||15||18|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?