Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 192
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 91%
Average Aid Amount $6,255
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 31
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 192 students (91% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $6,255. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 31 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Ohio Business College-Sandusky is $9,385, for reference.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?