Books & Supplies$2,160
Off-Campus Living Costs $20,403
Ohio Business College-Sandusky 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Ohio Business College-Sandusky is $9,385. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $20,403 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $31,948 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,385|
|Books & Supplies||$2,160|
|Room & Board||$10,611|
|Average Financial Aid||$6,255|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$25,693|
|***Ohio Business College-Sandusky does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $9,385. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$9,000||$9,360||$9,385||$9,385|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $2,160. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Ohio Business College-Sandusky.
|Books & Supplies||$2,160||$2,160||$2,400||$2,160|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Ohio Business College-Sandusky is and $20,403 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 3.85% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$9,450||$9,927||$9,450||$10,611|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?