Total Enrollment 199
Ohio Business College-Sheffield has a total enrollment of 199 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 124 full-time and 75 part-time students with gender distribution of 36 male and 163 female students.
Ohio Business College-Sheffield has a total enrollment of 199 with a gender distribution of 18.09% male (36 students) and 81.91% female (163 students).
Ohio Business College-Sheffield has 124 full-time and 75 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 124 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 75 students are attending with part-time status.
Ohio Business College-Sheffield does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Ohio Business College-Sheffield. There are 79 White, 65 Black/African American, 46 Hispanic, and 3 students with other races.
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Ohio Business College-Sheffield.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?