Graduate Rate 63.89%
Retention Rate 61%
At Ohio Business College-Sheffield, the graduation rates was 63.89% (23 students out of 36 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 2 male and 21 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Ohio Business College-Sheffield. Last year, the graduation rate was 63.89%. where 23 students out of 36 candidate completed their degree.
17 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 23 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||47.22%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||63.89%||50.00%||65.63%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||0.00%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Ohio Business College-Sheffield, the retention rate is 61%.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?