Graduate Program 13 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 7 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 528
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $11,556
Ohio Dominican University offers 13 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 7 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 528 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at ODU and 233 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,556. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Ohio Dominican University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (13 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (7 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$11,556|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||528 graduate students|
233 enrolled in online courses
It offers 13 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,556 at Ohio Dominican University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.72% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$11,250||$11,250||$11,250||$11,556|
At Ohio Dominican University, 528 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 181 male and 347 female students. By attendance status, there are 162 full-time and 366 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Ohio Dominican University, 233 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 79 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 528 students.
|In Some Online Classes||79|
|Not In Online Classes||216|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?