Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 469
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 66%
Average Aid Amount $5,118
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 253
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 88%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 469 students (66% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,118. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 253 students (88% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute is $8,295 for Ohio residents and $30,279 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?