Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 562
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 31%
Average Aid Amount $4,188
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 218
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 562 students (31% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,188. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 218 students (90% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Akron Wayne College is $6,116 for Ohio residents and $12,789 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?