Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 397
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 27%
Average Aid Amount $4,746
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 188
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 88%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 397 students (27% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,746. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 188 students (88% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Akron Wayne College is $6,116 for Ohio residents and $12,789 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?