Total Enrollment 61,170
There are 61,170 students including 46,820 undergraduate and 14,350 graduate students at Ohio State University-Main Campus for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 53,129 full-time and 8,041 part-time students with gender distribution of 30,395 male and 30,775 female students. Ohio State University-Main Campus is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,284 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Ohio State University-Main Campus has a total enrollment of 61,170 with a gender distribution of 49.69% male (30,395 students) and 50.31% female (30,775 students). There are 24,041 male and 22,779 female students in undergraduate school and 6,354 male and 7,996 female students are attending graduate school at Ohio State University-Main Campus.
Ohio State University-Main Campus has 53,129 full-time and 8,041 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 42,831 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,989 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 10,298 students are full-time and 4,052 are part-time students.
At Ohio State University-Main Campus, 2,284 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 18,037 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 61,170 students. In undergraduate schools, 17,722 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,599 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||18,037||16,736||1,301|
|Not In Online Classes||40,849||29,098||11,751|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Ohio State University-Main Campus. There are 60 American Indian/Native American, 39,360 White, 3,713 Black/African American, 4,161 Asian, 2,758 Hispanic, 28 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 2,162 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||60||28||32|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||28||18||10|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Ohio State University-Main Campus.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?