Tuition & Fees $35,514
Student Population 46,810
Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus is a public, four-years institute located in University Park, Pennsylvania. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $18,450 for Pennsylvania residents and $35,514 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 46,810 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $57,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Penn State's tuition & fees is $18,450 for Pennsylvania residents and $35,514 for non-residents. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees are $22,994 for in-state students and $38,728 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Penn State. A total of 46,810 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Retention Rate for Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus is 93 %
Student Population for Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus is 46,810
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
Penn State offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,200)
Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Pennsylvania?