Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 798
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 66%
Average Aid Amount $3,814
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 169
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 81%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 798 students (66% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,814. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 169 students (81% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Ohio University-Zanesville Campus is $5,674 for Ohio residents and $8,666 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?