Total Enrollment 24,176
There are 24,176 students including 19,372 undergraduate and 4,804 graduate students at Old Dominion University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 16,605 full-time and 7,571 part-time students with gender distribution of 10,567 male and 13,609 female students. Old Dominion University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 6,011 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Old Dominion University has a total enrollment of 24,176 with a gender distribution of 43.71% male (10,567 students) and 56.29% female (13,609 students). There are 8,630 male and 10,742 female students in undergraduate school and 1,937 male and 2,867 female students are attending graduate school at Old Dominion University.
Old Dominion University has 16,605 full-time and 7,571 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 15,003 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,369 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,602 students are full-time and 3,202 are part-time students.
At Old Dominion University, 6,011 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,385 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 24,176 students. In undergraduate schools, 9,519 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,877 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||6,385||5,783||602|
|Not In Online Classes||11,780||9,853||1,927|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Old Dominion University. There are 65 American Indian/Native American, 11,314 White, 6,799 Black/African American, 1,076 Asian, 1,942 Hispanic, 64 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 958 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||65||27||38|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||64||28||36|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Old Dominion University.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?