Acceptance Rate 78.71%
SAT Score 1,140
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 78.71% at Pace University where a total of 22,411 students applied and 17,640 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires six items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Pace University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$70|
|Average Test Scores||1,140 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Pace, 1,613 applicants (83% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 419 applicants (22%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 24 at Pace. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 1,050. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 27 and the 25th percentile score is 21. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Pace.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||620|
Pace University requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Pace University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Pace University is Semester. Pace University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Pace University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?