Books & Supplies$1,152
Off-Campus Living Costs $27,198
Palomar 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Palomar College is $1,348 for California residents and $10,644 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $27,198 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $38,994 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Total Costs||$29,698 (Off-Campus)||$38,994 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$1,348||$10,644|
|Books & Supplies||$1,152|
|Room & Board||$22,338 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,860 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,228|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$26,470 (Off-Campus)||$35,766 (Off-Campus)|
|***Palomar College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $1,348 for California residents and $10,644 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 7.08% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $46 for California residents and $378 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 7.08% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,152. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Palomar College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,970||$1,080||$1,126||$1,152|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at Palomar College is and $27,198 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 0.97% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$15,084||$16,580||$15,084||$22,338|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?