Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $3,960
Paris Junior College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 935 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,462 students have took some online courses at Paris Junior College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,460 for Texas residents and $3,960 for others at Paris Junior College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Paris Junior College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,960 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||935|
Paris Junior College offers 82 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,460 for Texas residents and $3,960 for students from other States at Paris Junior College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -8.84% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Paris Junior College, 935 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,462 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 4,959 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,462||1,462||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,562||2,562||0|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?