Total Enrollment 4,959
Paris Junior College has a total enrollment of 4,959 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,765 full-time and 3,194 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,988 male and 2,971 female students. Paris Junior College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 935 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Paris Junior College has a total enrollment of 4,959 with a gender distribution of 40.09% male (1,988 students) and 59.91% female (2,971 students).
Paris Junior College has 1,765 full-time and 3,194 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,765 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,194 students are attending with part-time status.
At Paris Junior College, 935 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,462 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,959 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,462||1,462||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,562||2,562||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Paris Junior College. There are 73 American Indian/Native American, 3,185 White, 524 Black/African American, 49 Asian, 915 Hispanic, 12 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 63 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||73||25||48|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||12||3||9|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Paris Junior College.
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?