Tuition & Fees $13,500
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,598
Graduation Rate 100 %
Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg (Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Rexburg, Idaho. Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburgis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg is $13,500 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg tuition and fees are $13,500 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg. Total 6,106 students are attending Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,598 and 81 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.57% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
|Address||557 Mariah Ave, Rexburg, ID 83440|
|Net Price Calculator||paulmitchell.edu/rexburg/programs/cosmetology|
Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Paul Mitchell the School-Rexburg does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Idaho?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Idaho?