Graduate Program 9 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 465
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $12,600
Pfeiffer University offers 9 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 465 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Pfeiffer and 28 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $12,600. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Pfeiffer University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (9 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$12,600|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||465 graduate students|
28 enrolled in online courses
It offers 9 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $12,600 at Pfeiffer University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$11,790||$12,024||$12,600||$12,600|
At Pfeiffer University, 465 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 131 male and 334 female students. By attendance status, there are 105 full-time and 360 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Pfeiffer University, 28 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 341 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 465 students.
|In Some Online Classes||341|
|Not In Online Classes||96|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?