Graduate Rate 44.16%
Retention Rate 64%
At Pfeiffer University, the graduation rates was 44.16% (102 students out of 231 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 40 male and 62 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Pfeiffer University. Last year, the graduation rate was 44.16%. where 102 students out of 231 candidate completed their degree.
86 students completed their course in 4 years and 16 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||37.23%||27.93%||45.83%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||25.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Pfeiffer University, 6 of 15 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 40.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Pfeiffer University, the retention rate is 64%.
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?