Tuition & Fees $16,200
Student Population 97
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,633
Graduation Rate 66 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Bend, Oregon. The 2022 tuition & fees are $16,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 97 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $19,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College are $16,200.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Phagans Central Oregon Beauty. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,633 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 97 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College is 66 %
Transfer-out Rate for Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College is 3 %
Retention Rate for Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College is 73 %
Student Population for Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College is 97
Student to Faculty Ratio for Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,633 at Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College.
Financial Aid Amount
Phagans Central Oregon Beauty offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Phagans Central Oregon Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Oregon?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Oregon?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Oregon?