Tuition & Fees $23,321
Student Population 125
Phillips Graduate University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chatsworth, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $23,321 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 125 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $23,354 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at PGU. A total of 125 students is attending .
Student Population for Phillips Graduate University is 125
PGU offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Phillips Graduate University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Phillips Graduate University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?