Tuition & Fees $17,155
Student Population 606
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,996
Graduation Rate 66 %
Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,155 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 606 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque's tuition & fees is $17,155.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,996 and 72% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 606 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is 66 %
Transfer-out Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is 1 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is 75 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is 606
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,996 at Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||4400 Cutler Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110|
|Net Price Calculator||https://secure.pmi.edu/npcalc/|
Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque offers 11 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New Mexico?