Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Special Learning Opportunities
Pima Medical Institute-Dillon offers the online courses (may be not for degree) for undergraduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Pima Medical Institute-Dillon for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
On-Campus Student Services
Pima Medical Institute-Dillon provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness, employment for students and placement services for completers. It has own libraries on its campus. The following table lists student services provided at Pima Medical Institute-Dillon to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✔|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Special Facts about Pima Medical Institute-Dillon
Pima Medical Institute-Dillon is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about Pima Medical Institute-Dillon.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
Academic Library Stats
Pima Medical Institute-Dillon has a library system that has entirely electronic collection of books and materials. The following table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that Pima Medical Institute-Dillon has.
|Number of Physical Books||0|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||158,065|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||0|
|Number of Physical Media||0|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||0|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||158,065|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||0|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||188,952|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||0|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
Know about Montana Colleges
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Montana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Montana?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Montana?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Montana?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Montana?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Montana?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Montana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Montana?