Tuition & Fees $15,348
Student Population 646
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,739
Graduation Rate 70 %
Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Seattle, Washington. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,348 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 646 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pima Medical Institute-Seattle varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pima Medical Institute-Seattle are $15,348.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Seattle. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,739 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 646 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is 70 %
Transfer-out Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is 2 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is 76 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is 646
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,739 at Pima Medical Institute-Seattle.
Financial Aid Amount
Pima Medical Institute-Seattle offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Seattle offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Washington?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Washington?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Washington?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Washington?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Washington?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Washington?