Acceptance Rate 45 %
Tuition & Fees $31,600
Student Population 423
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $26,655
Graduation Rate 38 %
Pine Manor College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $31,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 423 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 45% and the graduation rate is 38% last year.
The salary after graduation from Pine Manor College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pine Manor College are $31,600. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,310 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pine Manor. The acceptance rate of Pine Manor is 45% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 27%. The average graduation rate is 38% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $26,655 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 423 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Pine Manor offers 21 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Pine Manor College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Pine Manor College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?