Pine Manor College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 423 students are enrolled into Pine Manor College. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 41% and the graduation rate is 38% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Pine Manor College tuition and fees are $31,600 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $13,310 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Pine Manor College. The acceptance rate of Pine Manor College is 41% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 42%. The average graduation rate is 38% and the transfer-out rate is 54%. Total 423 students are attending Pine Manor College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $26,655 and 59 students received grants of scholarship aid (15.82% of total undergraduate students). Total 423 students are attending Pine Manor College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
|Address||400 Heath St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467|
|Net Price Calculator||https://portal.pmc.edu/NetPriceCalc/npcalc.htm|
Pine Manor College offers 22 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Pine Manor College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Pine Manor College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Pine Manor College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?