Acceptance Rate 30 %
Tuition & Fees $13,450
Student Population 902
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,687
Graduation Rate 64 %
Plaza College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Forest Hills, New York. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,450 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 902 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 30% and the graduation rate is 64% last year.
The salary after graduation from Plaza College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Plaza College are $13,450.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Plaza. The acceptance rate of Plaza is 30% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 55%. The average graduation rate is 64% and the transfer-out rate is 6%. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,687 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 902 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 28 to 1.
Plaza offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Plaza College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Plaza College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?