Tuition & Fees $9,359
Student Population 3,964
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,559
Graduation Rate 37 %
Porterville College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Porterville, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,409 for California residents and $9,359 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,964 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Porterville College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Porterville's tuition & fees is $1,409 for California residents and $9,359 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Porterville.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,559 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,964 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Porterville College is 37 %
Transfer-out Rate for Porterville College is 3 %
Retention Rate for Porterville College is 72 %
Student Population for Porterville College is 3,964
Student to Faculty Ratio for Porterville College is 27 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
27 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,559 at Porterville College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||100 E College Ave, Porterville, CA 93257|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/523/npcalc.htm|
Porterville offers 52 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||15||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||0|
Porterville College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Porterville College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?