Tuition & Fees $8,284
Student Population 4,285
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,250
Graduation Rate 35 %
Porterville College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Porterville, California. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $1,414 for California residents and $8,284 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,285 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Porterville College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Porterville College are $1,414 for California residents and $8,284 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Porterville. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,250 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,285 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
Porterville offers 52 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||15||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||12||0|
Porterville College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Porterville College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?