Tuition & Fees $7,176
Student Population 3,154
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,093
Graduation Rate 16 %
Quincy College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Quincy, Massachusetts. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $6,960 for Massachusetts residents and $7,176 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,154 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Quincy College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Quincy's tuition & fees is $6,960 for Massachusetts residents and $7,176 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Quincy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,093 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,154 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Quincy College is 16 %
Transfer-out Rate for Quincy College is 27 %
Retention Rate for Quincy College is 58 %
Student Population for Quincy College is 3,154
Student to Faculty Ratio for Quincy College is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,093 at Quincy College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1250 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 2169|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.quincycollege.edu/netprice/npcalc.htm|
Quincy offers 39 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Quincy College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Quincy College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?