University of Massachusetts-Central Office is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. The highest degree offered by University of Massachusetts-Central Office is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
Massachusetts-Central Office offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Massachusetts-Central Office does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
University of Massachusetts-Central Office has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?