Acceptance Rate 93.75%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 93.75% at Rabbinical College of Long Island where a total of 48 students applied and 45 were accepted. It requires one items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Rabbinical College of Long Island.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
Rabbinical College of Long Island requires 1 item(s) (Recommendations) and recommends 1 articles (High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Rabbinical College of Long Island
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✓|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Rabbinical College of Long Island is Semester. Next table describes credits that Rabbinical College of Long Island accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?