2023 Tuition & Fees $11,205
Rasmussen University-Bloomington is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Bloomington, Minnesota. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,205 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
The salary after graduation from Rasmussen University-Bloomington varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Rasmussen University-Bloomington
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Rasmussen University-Bloomington's tuition & fees is $11,205.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Rasmussen University-Bloomington offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Rasmussen University-Bloomington does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Rasmussen University-Bloomington has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Minnesota Colleges
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Minnesota?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Minnesota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Minnesota?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Minnesota?