Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
does not offer the online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. It provides the programs to its students. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
It has own libraries on its campus. The following table lists student services provided at to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✗|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at -.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about
is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about .
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Minnesota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Minnesota?