2023 Tuition & Fees $11,205
Rasmussen University-Mankato is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Mankato, Minnesota. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,205 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
The salary after graduation from Rasmussen University-Mankato varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Rasmussen University-Mankato's tuition & fees is $11,205.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Rasmussen University-Mankato offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Rasmussen University-Mankato does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Rasmussen University-Mankato has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Minnesota?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Minnesota?