Student Population 105
Rensselaer at Hartford is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Hartford, Connecticut. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 105 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Rensselaer at Hartford varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $86,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Rensselaer at Hartford
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Rensselaer at Hartford. A total of 105 students is attending .
Student Population for Rensselaer at Hartford is 105
|Address||275 Windsor St, Hartford, CT 6120|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.collegeboard.org/app/rpi|
Rensselaer at Hartford offers 9 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||6||6|
Special Learning Opportunities
Rensselaer at Hartford does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Rensselaer at Hartford has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Connecticut Colleges
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?