Total Enrollment 7,895
There are 7,895 students including 6,628 undergraduate and 1,267 graduate students at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 7,798 full-time and 97 part-time students with gender distribution of 5,368 male and 2,527 female students.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute has a total enrollment of 7,895 with a gender distribution of 67.99% male (5,368 students) and 32.01% female (2,527 students). There are 4,520 male and 2,108 female students in undergraduate school and 848 male and 419 female students are attending graduate school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute has 7,798 full-time and 97 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,607 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 21 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,191 students are full-time and 76 are part-time students.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. There are 10 American Indian/Native American, 3,805 White, 291 Black/African American, 952 Asian, 657 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 340 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||10||6||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?