Graduate Rate 84.68%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
Retention Rate 92%
At Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the graduation rates was 84.68% (1,194 students out of 1,410 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 804 male and 390 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Last year, the graduation rate was 84.68%. where 1,194 students out of 1,410 candidate completed their degree.
937 students completed their course in 4 years and 224 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 33 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||66.45%||66.46%||66.44%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||33.33%
|Two or More Races||78.95%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 106 of 122 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 86.89%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is 3.40% (48 out of 1,410 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the retention rate is 92%.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?