Acceptance Rate 79.77%
SAT Score 1,050
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 79.77% at Ripon College where a total of 2,486 students applied and 1,983 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,050 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires two items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Ripon.
At Ripon, 25 applicants (10% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 152 applicants (62%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,050 and the average ACT score is 24 at Ripon. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,160 and 25th percentile score is 940. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 81 and the 25th percentile score is 60. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Ripon.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490||570|
Ripon College requires 2 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Ripon College is Semester. Ripon College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Ripon College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Wisconsin?