Acceptance Rate 75 %
SAT Average 1,155
Tuition & Fees $47,020
Student Population 2,014
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $26,384
Roanoke College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Salem, Virginia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $47,020 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,014 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 75% and the graduation rate is 70% last year.
The salary after graduation from Roanoke College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $52,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Roanoke College are $47,020.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Roanoke. The acceptance rate of Roanoke is 75% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 70% and the transfer-out rate is 23%. The average received amount of financial aid is $26,384 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,014 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Roanoke offers 36 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Roanoke College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,334)
Roanoke College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virginia?