Acceptance Rate 80 %
SAT Average 1,155
Tuition & Fees $48,330
Student Population 1,920
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $30,656
Roanoke College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Salem, Virginia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $48,330 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,920 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 80% and the graduation rate is 70% last year.
The salary after graduation from Roanoke College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $52,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Roanoke's tuition & fees is $48,330.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Roanoke. The acceptance rate of Roanoke is 80% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 12%. The average graduation rate is 70% and the transfer-out rate is 24%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $30,656 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,920 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Roanoke College is 80 %.
Graduation Rate for Roanoke College is 70 %
Transfer-out Rate for Roanoke College is 24 %
Retention Rate for Roanoke College is 79 %
Student Population for Roanoke College is 1,920
Student to Faculty Ratio for Roanoke College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $30,656 at Roanoke College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||221 College Lane, Salem, VA 24153-3794|
|Net Price Calculator||https://admapp.roanoke.edu/netcalc|
Roanoke offers 51 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Roanoke College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,334)
Roanoke College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?