Offered Degrees Certificate
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 4
Online Programs 0
Ross Medical Education Center-Cincinnati offers 4 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Certificate degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0||$20,700 - $22,400|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Ross Medical Education Center-Cincinnati offers 1-2 Years Certificate degree with 4 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the 1-2 Years Certificate degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for 1-2 Years Certificate degree at Ross Medical Education Center-Cincinnati.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||85||-|
|Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller||✕||4||-|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?