Graduate Rate 75%
Retention Rate 87%
At Ross Medical Education Center-Cincinnati, the graduation rate is 75.00% - 54 students have completed out of 72 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||18||25.00%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.42 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 54 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||42||58.33%)|
|In 150% normal time||54||75.00%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Ross Medical Education Center-Cincinnati, the retention rate is 87%.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?